Roleplay Makers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplay Makers

Create & participate in RPG's

Homepage  Latest imagesLatest images  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Donations  List of BB codes  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Global Rules  

The badass predator

Go down 
+2
ilikecorn5
Bloody_freak
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloody_freak
Bottom Class
Bottom Class
Bloody_freak

Number of posts : 65
Infractions :
The badass predator Left_bar_bleue0 / 70 / 7The badass predator Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-13
RP gold : 2847000

The badass predator Empty
PostSubject: The badass predator   The badass predator Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:09 pm

Just a little something I did for another site, enjoy. Cool

"Run Merry!" Shouted Pippin, and with that, Merry and Pippin ran through the woodland brush of Amon-hen with the Uruk-Hai hot in pursuit. It wouldn't be long before the Uruk-Hai over ran them, but that wasn't the worst of their problems. No more than one hundred feet in front of them stood at least twenty more of the ravenous beasts with their blades drawn and their shields held high. Without anywhere to go, Merry and Pippin stopped dead in their tracks.

Just then, a man with a sword and shield in hand leaped out in front of them.. His blade was quick and his heart was true, as he slew many Uruk-Hai before he met his untimely demise. As he fell to his knees in defeat, the Uruk-Hai swooped in to grab a hold of the halflings who stubbornly put up a futile fight before being hauled away.

Now Boromir, son of Denethor and the steward prince of Gondor, was at the mercy of the Uruk-Hai captain, Lurtz. Ha! Mercy!? Those words had no meaning to the likes of Lurtz, and in one swift motion, Boromir's head was cleaved from his neck. Lurtz watched as the decapitated head slowly rolled down the dense leaf covered path of Amon Hen. The once honored knight of Gondor had just became another victim of the brutal Uruk-Hai.

A pair of luminescent eyes watched the battle unfold from his perch in a tree. He would have loved to leap down and joined in the "fun", but the act of doing so would have been dishonorable. No, he had wanted to face this ooman on even terms, but now that would never happen. Not since the dark one had slain the very ooman that he had been hunting for several days. Anger quickly filled the heart of the young yautja warrior, Hulij-bpe. Had he killed during the hunt before this day, he might have been more forgiving, but having been this young blood's first hunt, he showed no exculpation for this dark one. No, this warrior would not seek vengeance as the act would diminish the sheer thrill of the hunt, and the dark one should prove to be a great hunt at that!

Anticipation gripped the brave young warrior as he moved through the dense wood. He would not commence the attack until the yellow sun reaches the horizon.

Nightfall.......

The Uruk-Hai split up after Amon-hen in an attempt to lose their pursuers. The loss of numbers had been more than made up for when they re-grouped with Grishákh and his orks from Mordor. One such ork, Queeshnák, was beginning to get desperate.

Queeshnák looked at Lurtz and asked "Can't we just kill em and be done with et? I'm starving!" Lurtz looked sternly at Queeshnák and said, "No one is to touch these halflings, Saruman wants them alive!" The orks of Mordor had been marching for days on end now with nothing more than the occasional Thrush or Raven that they had shot down. Naturally, Lurtz's warning did not subside Queeshnák. Queeshnák said "Just the legs, they don't need those....."

Suddenly, the ork rushed Pippin with his blade drawn. The Uruk-Hai's second in command, Uglúk, quickly whipped out his broadsword and decapitated the disobedient ork. Mad now, Uglúk shouted "You heard him! No one lays a hand on the halflings until Saruman is done with them!"

The Mordor orks reached for their swords, but the booming voice of Lurtz yelled "Stay your blades maggots.... Saruman won't mind a few less ork filth!" The orks defiantly did not obey, at least not until Grishnákh gave them a nod. Grishnákh spoke first, "I'll watch over the halflings for eh while then. We are allies, right?" Lurtz looked into Grishnákh's brown eyes and said, "If you take one bite out of them maggot, I'll have your head..." To which Grishnákh replied, "But of course, my liege... "

Grishnákh took Merry and Pippin off to the side and said "The great eye wishes to see you two, he says you be very special." Pippin looked up and asked, "We're leaving then?"Grishnákh drew his blade and placed it against Pippin's gut and said "Don't speak a word."

Pippin's eyes wondered away from the blade, he looked up at Grishnákh, and gasped. A red triangle was now visible against Grishnákh's forehead. Grishnákh looked up just in time to see a blue light before it blew his head to bits. The halflings whirled around to see a shape only feet from them.

Pippin began to stutter, "M..... Merry........ W....What is th.... that?" Merry collectively responded, "Whatever it is, it just saved us....... Maybe it's friendly..." Merry walked towards the shape, and Pippin watched in horror as his best friend was impaled by an invisible foe. Blood splattered against the face of the young halfling, his eyes widened in terror as Merry's corpse was ripped in two and flung in opposite directions.

At that moment, the Uruk, Mauhur, sniffed the air. Alarmed, Lurtz asked, "What is it? What do you smell?"With a grunt, Mauhur replied, "Death..."

Lurtz suddenly looked around for the halflings with a new found urgency only to see Pippin being lifted up into the air by seemingly nothing. The halfling's face was now just a pale blue and his limbs dangled lifelessly by his side. Lurtz yelled "What sorcery is this?!"

With a blood curdling crack, Pippin's head was snapped violently to the side, and his limp corpse was tossed onto the muddy ground below. Lurtz screamed in rage, "RRRAAAAA!!!! Nobody opposes the white hand! FIND HIM!!!"

The Uruk-Hai and Orks drew their blades and looked around wildly for the assailant. A bright blue light filled the darkness, followed by three more. Suddenly, the mordor orks began dropping, all with gaping holes in their backs.

Hulij-bpe moved around with blazing speed, blasting away at the weaker of the group. By the end of the slaughter, not one mordor ork remained standing. Only the ten largest Uruk-Hai remained, waiting cautiously.

Just then, the figure de-cloaked and walked straight up to them. Uglúk looked at the beast before him in disgust and shouted, "Who are you? Speak now or I will slit your throat!" Hulij-bpe simply pushed Uglúk aside and faced Lurtz. The yautja warrior placed his hand firmly on Lurtz's shoulder and shoved it, signifying a challenge. This sign however, was unknown to Lurtz. Lurtz looked at the other Uruk-Hai and said, "Looks like a trouble maker boys! Ready your blades, I want his head!"

With a powerful thrust of his shield, Lurtz knocked Hulij-bpe off balance. Lurtz quickly followed by bringing his sword rocketing upward, scoring a hit on the plasma caster, effectively disabling it.

Hulij-bpe leaped back a good distance, better positioning himself. He had thought his gesture was quite clear. Nonetheless, he drew his Combistaff and prepared for his first true hunt.
Back to top Go down
ilikecorn5
Administrator
Administrator
ilikecorn5

Male Number of posts : 1848
Custom Title : TeH FrienCH AdmINz
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-08-18
RP gold : 2875673
Acheivments Score : 15

RPG Character Select
Hp:
The badass predator Left_bar_bleue10/10The badass predator Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Level: 1
Exp:
The badass predator Left_bar_bleue0/99999The badass predator Empty_bar_bleue  (0/99999)

PostSubject: Re: The badass predator   The badass predator Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:32 am

Bloody_freak wrote:
Just a little something I did for another site, enjoy. Cool

"Run Merry!" Shouted Pippin, and with that, Merry and Pippin ran through the woodland brush of Amon-hen with the Uruk-Hai hot in pursuit. It wouldn't be long before the Uruk-Hai over ran them, but that wasn't the worst of their problems. No more than one hundred feet in front of them stood at least twenty more of the ravenous beasts with their blades drawn and their shields held high. Without anywhere to go, Merry and Pippin stopped dead in their tracks.

Just then, a man with a sword and shield in hand leaped out in front of them.. His blade was quick and his heart was true, as he slew many Uruk-Hai before he met his untimely demise. As he fell to his knees in defeat, the Uruk-Hai swooped in to grab a hold of the halflings who stubbornly put up a futile fight before being hauled away.

Now Boromir, son of Denethor and the steward prince of Gondor, was at the mercy of the Uruk-Hai captain, Lurtz. Ha! Mercy!? Those words had no meaning to the likes of Lurtz, and in one swift motion, Boromir's head was cleaved from his neck. Lurtz watched as the decapitated head slowly rolled down the dense leaf covered path of Amon Hen. The once honored knight of Gondor had just became another victim of the brutal Uruk-Hai.

A pair of luminescent eyes watched the battle unfold from his perch in a tree. He would have loved to leap down and joined in the "fun", but the act of doing so would have been dishonorable. No, he had wanted to face this ooman on even terms, but now that would never happen. Not since the dark one had slain the very ooman that he had been hunting for several days. Anger quickly filled the heart of the young yautja warrior, Hulij-bpe. Had he killed during the hunt before this day, he might have been more forgiving, but having been this young blood's first hunt, he showed no exculpation for this dark one. No, this warrior would not seek vengeance as the act would diminish the sheer thrill of the hunt, and the dark one should prove to be a great hunt at that!

Anticipation gripped the brave young warrior as he moved through the dense wood. He would not commence the attack until the yellow sun reaches the horizon.

Nightfall.......

The Uruk-Hai split up after Amon-hen in an attempt to lose their pursuers. The loss of numbers had been more than made up for when they re-grouped with Grishákh and his orks from Mordor. One such ork, Queeshnák, was beginning to get desperate.

Queeshnák looked at Lurtz and asked "Can't we just kill em and be done with et? I'm starving!" Lurtz looked sternly at Queeshnák and said, "No one is to touch these halflings, Saruman wants them alive!" The orks of Mordor had been marching for days on end now with nothing more than the occasional Thrush or Raven that they had shot down. Naturally, Lurtz's warning did not subside Queeshnák. Queeshnák said "Just the legs, they don't need those....."

Suddenly, the ork rushed Pippin with his blade drawn. The Uruk-Hai's second in command, Uglúk, quickly whipped out his broadsword and decapitated the disobedient ork. Mad now, Uglúk shouted "You heard him! No one lays a hand on the halflings until Saruman is done with them!"

The Mordor orks reached for their swords, but the booming voice of Lurtz yelled "Stay your blades maggots.... Saruman won't mind a few less ork filth!" The orks defiantly did not obey, at least not until Grishnákh gave them a nod. Grishnákh spoke first, "I'll watch over the halflings for eh while then. We are allies, right?" Lurtz looked into Grishnákh's brown eyes and said, "If you take one bite out of them maggot, I'll have your head..." To which Grishnákh replied, "But of course, my liege... "

Grishnákh took Merry and Pippin off to the side and said "The great eye wishes to see you two, he says you be very special." Pippin looked up and asked, "We're leaving then?"Grishnákh drew his blade and placed it against Pippin's gut and said "Don't speak a word."

Pippin's eyes wondered away from the blade, he looked up at Grishnákh, and gasped. A red triangle was now visible against Grishnákh's forehead. Grishnákh looked up just in time to see a blue light before it blew his head to bits. The halflings whirled around to see a shape only feet from them.

Pippin began to stutter, "M..... Merry........ W....What is th.... that?" Merry collectively responded, "Whatever it is, it just saved us....... Maybe it's friendly..." Merry walked towards the shape, and Pippin watched in horror as his best friend was impaled by an invisible foe. Blood splattered against the face of the young halfling, his eyes widened in terror as Merry's corpse was ripped in two and flung in opposite directions.

At that moment, the Uruk, Mauhur, sniffed the air. Alarmed, Lurtz asked, "What is it? What do you smell?"With a grunt, Mauhur replied, "Death..."

Lurtz suddenly looked around for the halflings with a new found urgency only to see Pippin being lifted up into the air by seemingly nothing. The halfling's face was now just a pale blue and his limbs dangled lifelessly by his side. Lurtz yelled "What sorcery is this?!"

With a blood curdling crack, Pippin's head was snapped violently to the side, and his limp corpse was tossed onto the muddy ground below. Lurtz screamed in rage, "RRRAAAAA!!!! Nobody opposes the white hand! FIND HIM!!!"

The Uruk-Hai and Orks drew their blades and looked around wildly for the assailant. A bright blue light filled the darkness, followed by three more. Suddenly, the mordor orks began dropping, all with gaping holes in their backs.

Hulij-bpe moved around with blazing speed, blasting away at the weaker of the group. By the end of the slaughter, not one mordor ork remained standing. Only the ten largest Uruk-Hai remained, waiting cautiously.

Just then, the figure de-cloaked and walked straight up to them. Uglúk looked at the beast before him in disgust and shouted, "Who are you? Speak now or I will slit your throat!" Hulij-bpe simply pushed Uglúk aside and faced Lurtz. The yautja warrior placed his hand firmly on Lurtz's shoulder and shoved it, signifying a challenge. This sign however, was unknown to Lurtz. Lurtz looked at the other Uruk-Hai and said, "Looks like a trouble maker boys! Ready your blades, I want his head!"

With a powerful thrust of his shield, Lurtz knocked Hulij-bpe off balance. Lurtz quickly followed by bringing his sword rocketing upward, scoring a hit on the plasma caster, effectively disabling it.

Hulij-bpe leaped back a good distance, better positioning himself. He had thought his gesture was quite clear. Nonetheless, he drew his Combistaff and prepared for his first true hunt.

You made this in the wrong forum...
Back to top Go down
wernid19
Low Class
Low Class
wernid19

Male Number of posts : 366
Location : 605 Spring St.// Columbus, Texas(take that stalkers)
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-10-14
RP gold : 2847308
Acheivments Score : 30

RPG Character Select
Hp:
The badass predator Left_bar_bleue10/10The badass predator Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Exp:
The badass predator Left_bar_bleue0/0The badass predator Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: The badass predator   The badass predator Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 4:35 pm

He posted it in the right forum.

That is unless you moved it.
Back to top Go down
ilikecorn5
Administrator
Administrator
ilikecorn5

Infractions :

RPG Character Select
Hp:
Exp:
The badass predator Left_bar_bleue0/99999The badass predator Empty_bar_bleue  (0/99999)

PostSubject: Re: The badass predator   The badass predator Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:20 pm

wernid19 wrote:

This is Arts & Crafts...

This is not a story board

And i can't move topics
Back to top Go down
ECarminan
Administrator
Administrator
ECarminan

Male Number of posts : 1333
Custom Title : LOL
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-07-18
RP gold : 2890979
Acheivments Score : 10

RPG Character Select
Hp:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The badass predator   The badass predator Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:03 pm

ilikecorn5 wrote:
wernid19 wrote:

This is Arts & Crafts...

And i can't move topics
Yeah it's the right spot. Story's an art. It's in the description.
Back to top Go down
http://ecarminan.blogspot.com/
ilikecorn5
Administrator
Administrator
ilikecorn5

Infractions :

RPG Character Select
Hp:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The badass predator   The badass predator Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:10 pm

ECarminan wrote:
ilikecorn5 wrote:
wernid19 wrote:

This is Arts & Crafts...

And i can't move topics

I think we should make a forum for storys... cause that just totaly messed up my brain
Back to top Go down
Dex3
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Dex3

Male Number of posts : 788
Custom Title : Ken is c00l
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-08-20
RP gold : 2874210

RPG Character Select
Hp:
The badass predator Left_bar_bleue10/9999The badass predator Empty_bar_bleue  (10/9999)
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The badass predator   The badass predator Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 9:19 pm

ilikecorn5 wrote:
ECarminan wrote:
ilikecorn5 wrote:
wernid19 wrote:

This is Arts & Crafts...

And i can't move topics

I think we should make a forum for storys... cause that just totaly messed up my brain

Yes, Writing Forum!
Back to top Go down
http://hyrulefield.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Bloody_freak
Bottom Class
Bottom Class
Bloody_freak

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The badass predator   The badass predator Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 9:31 pm

lol. I read it in the description...... Oh well.

Is it good? Or does it suck?

If it's liked I'll give ya the next part......
Back to top Go down
ilikecorn5
Administrator
Administrator
ilikecorn5

Infractions :

RPG Character Select
Hp:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The badass predator   The badass predator Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 6:44 am

ok wel... i red it and...

It's not baaad... but it's not good....

It's just that... And I don't like the names...
Back to top Go down
Bloody_freak
Bottom Class
Bottom Class
Bloody_freak

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The badass predator   The badass predator Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 9:34 am

Well the name for the predator is just his language. The Yautja language. (The real name for the Predator race)

The other names are LOTR's characters.

Also, this is the first one I wrote, they get better.........
Back to top Go down
ilikecorn5
Administrator
Administrator
ilikecorn5

Infractions :

RPG Character Select
Hp:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The badass predator   The badass predator Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 2:28 pm

Bloody_freak wrote:
Well the name for the predator is just his language. The Yautja language. (The real name for the Predator race)

The other names are LOTR's characters.

Also, this is the first one I wrote, they get better.........

I just... don't like it
Back to top Go down
Bloody_freak
Bottom Class
Bottom Class
Bloody_freak

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The badass predator   The badass predator Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 8:34 pm

You suck. Mad Mad Mad

You got anything better?
Back to top Go down
ECarminan
Administrator
Administrator
ECarminan

Male Number of posts : 1333
Custom Title : LOL
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-07-18
RP gold : 2890979
Acheivments Score : 10

RPG Character Select
Hp:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The badass predator   The badass predator Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 8:46 pm

Bloody Freak, don't flame. Warning
Back to top Go down
http://ecarminan.blogspot.com/
ilikecorn5
Administrator
Administrator
ilikecorn5

Infractions :

RPG Character Select
Hp:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The badass predator   The badass predator Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 9:28 pm

Bloody_freak wrote:
You suck. Mad Mad Mad

You got anything better?

I never said i had anything better... i just said it's not to my taste.

And i AM the story writer... just to point that out
Back to top Go down
wernid19
Low Class
Low Class
wernid19

Infractions :

RPG Character Select
Hp:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The badass predator   The badass predator Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 11:16 pm

Remember what I said about that mood thing, Bloody.
Back to top Go down
ilikecorn5
Administrator
Administrator
ilikecorn5

Infractions :

RPG Character Select
Hp:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The badass predator   The badass predator Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 6:31 am

wernid19 wrote:
Remember what I said about that mood thing, Bloody.

Are you guys real life buds??

That's cool... just like me and emaG
Back to top Go down
Bloody_freak
Bottom Class
Bottom Class
Bloody_freak

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The badass predator   The badass predator Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 12:04 pm

I anger easily. Razz

Just because I can, I will now post the next part. Even though, no one wants me too........ Crying or Very sad

The urks were large, powerful beasts. But not all that smart. Quickly they managed to envision Hulij-bpe as nothing more then a snack, which proved to be a big mistake on their part. One of the larger Uruks shoved through the rest, desperate to quench his hunger, but the only thing he would be eating was the end of the young blood's combistaff as it was thrust though his open mouth. With a jerk, the body was thrown down in front of Uglúk, and his massive form toppled to the mud coated floor below. The young yautja lifted his staff into the air blocking a blow from multiply scimitars, he followed with a kick to the uruks chest, sending him colliding with the rest. Now, Hulij-bpe stood facing a single Uruk, who surprisingly managed to block one of Hulij's blows, before being skewered and tossed aside.

Lurtz watched as the creature raised his staff above a fallen uruk and plunged it into his abdomen, twisting it just to hear the screams of his dying victim. With a low pitched growl of annoyance, Lurtz notched an arrow, his aim had to be precise, so he took his time. He watched as another Uruk fell victim to the predator's onslaught and the rest took a step back in fear, Lurtz steadied his bow and let loose his arrow. He grinned as the arrow sunk it's head into the meaty flesh of the young blood's chest. Hulij grunted and took a step back as the arrow embedded itself, this gave the Uruk's the chance they needed. All at once the 5 remaining Uruk-hai charged Hulij, the first of which Hulij slashed in the throat, spilling a majority of its blood, and effectively killing it. This however, was seconds before Uglúk's mighty broad sword cleaved a gash across his torso. Hulij howled in pain, just as Uglúk slammed his weapon of terror down on the young blood once more, Hulij managed to block the power attack but took another arrow to the torso. This, added by the strength of Uglúk's third hack, dropped Hulij to his knees. Only to have Uglúk swing his sword around and up, connecting with the underside of the combistaff, and sending it sailing from Hulij's outstretched hands. Hulij-Bpe's mind flashed back to when he witnessed the red maned ooman's demise; how his situation now resembled that of the ooman's. The uruks stood around laughing as the young blood remained on his knees, Uglúk held his hands in the air and stood soaking in the cheers and howls of the other Uruk's. Finally, he was ready, he held his broad sword over his head and laughed once more at Hulij's misfortune. Suddenly, something in the young blooded snapped, with a jolt of energy his hand shot out, straight through the flesh of the towering Uruk's stomach and around his spinal cord. Uglúk's face, as well as those watching jumped in surprise. Hulij-Bpe regained his stride as he ripped forth the spine of Uglúk and his corpse folded like a lawn chair. Hulij got to his feet and looked towards the remaining uruks, cracking his neck in confidence. Mauhur, being the closest to the predator, let out a grunt of remorse and charged forth, swinging his mace hard from the right. Hulij simply ducked down, while simultaneously popping his wristblades from their sheath, and with no more then a stroke, Mauhur's arm was severed from the bicep. Mauhur's screams died short as the predator sunk his wristblades into the back of the uruk, repeating until dead. The 3 remaining Uruks turned to run but were met with Lurtz's cold menacing stare. A gasp escaped the middle Uruk as Hulij's recovered combistaff emerged from his stomach, and with seemingly no effort, Hulij lifted the Uruk into the air and tossed him aside. The braver of the two Uruks moved forward swinging his scimitar from the right, only to have it brushed aside and the Predator's wristblade impaled into his gut. The last of the Uruk turned to Lurtz and back at the pred, only to decide he was better off running. He didn't get to far as Hulij lifted his combistaff into the air, and threw it at the fleeing Uruk, only to hear his body thud to the ground moments later.

Hulij, now drenched in the blood of his enemies and more so, his own; looked toward the Uruk-Hai captain. Only to place his hands onto his mask and remove it, revealing his hideous facial features. Hulij looked down at his chest, only to realize the arrows were still lodged in, he grabbed hold of them both and yanked them out, tossing them harmlessly aside. Lurtz simply laughed and licked his blade, taunting him. Hulij arched his back and flared his mandibles, roaring in rage! He had shown the dark one great honor and respect, only to be taunted by him! This angered the young blood greatly. He charged toward the Uruk captain, wristblades brandished, and he continued his intimidating roar. But Lurtz knew no fear, he simply ducked down and slammed himself into the charging Yautja warrior, throwing his large form directly over him and onto his stomach. But this only enraged Hulij further, as he simply got to his feet and faced the Uruk warrior once again. Lurtz laughed and bashed his scimitar against his shield, a form of "bring it". Hulij charged the Uruk once more. Lurtz simply lifted his shield into the air and threw it, only to have Hulij leap into the air over it and come crashing down inches from him. Lurtz instantly swung his scimitar from the right, but Hulij simply grabbed hold of Lurtz's arm an impaled his wristblades into Lurtz's chest. Lurtz let out a grunt and head butted the young blood away, as Hulij stumbled backward Lurtz swung his scimitar hard cutting a gash across the Yautja's leg. Hulij howled in pain, but managed to keep his finesse and block Lurtz's next strike, countering with a kick to the chest that sent Lurtz sailing into a tree, leaving an immense dent in the great oak's trunk. Hulij was upon Lurtz before he could reach his feet. But Lurtz managed to dive aside as Hulij drove his fist into the great oak, this gave Lurtz the shot he needed and he tackled Hulij to the ground. Hulij overpowered the great Uruk warrior pretty quickly and gored him with his blades. This however, did not phase Lurtz as he began to bash his sword hilt against Hulij's cranium. Before the hilt could do any major damage Hulij fitted his foot against Lurtz's chest and kicked him hard, sending him rocketing into the air and onto his back a good hundred feet away. Hulij stood up, looked toward the Dark One and laughed. His hunt was near complete. Lurtz propped himself up using his sword, his intestines hung from his opened gut and he simply sneered at the young Predator. Hulij walked proudly toward the Uruk warrior, deflecting his blade with but a flick of the wrist, while simultaneously shooting out his other hand grabbing hold of Lurtz by the throat and lifting him into the air. Lurtz looked down into the eyes of the young blood and for the first time in his existence, he was afraid. In one swift motion, Hulij-Bpe slammed Lurtz to his knees and placed his foot against the Uruk's chest, and with ease the young blood ripped Lurtz's head clean off and kicked his corpse to the ground, splashing against the blood pool he had previously made.

And so, the young blood had collected his first trophy. The skull of the Uruk captain, Lurtz. But his hunt on the ooman world was far from over.

Day brake...............

A group of three had reached the young predator's massacre. Aragon, Legolas, and Gimli stood looking over the carnage left behind from the young blood, only to spot Merry and Pippin's remains. "No.....No...... We failed them....." Sobbed Gimli. "AAAAAAAAAAAH!" Roared Aragon in rage as Legolas knelt down next to Pippin and stroked his cold cheek. Suddenly, Legolas's eyes turned toward the wood as he hear a snap of a twig and to his astonishment, a pair of luminescent eyes flashed in his direction and then took off full speed into the wood. Legolas fired an arrow after it, to no avail. "Legolas, what is it?! What did you see?!" Aragon demanded. "Eyes. They watched us, and I could feel their emotions, but it was not of sorrow or pity, but of joy" Answered Legolas.
Gimli wiped away tears before saying "Then what are we standing around here for?! I say we hunt down the fiend responsible and introduce him to my ax! " Gimli choked up on his Ax and anger could be seen in his eyes.
Aragon placed his comforting hand on Gimli's shoulder "Master Dwarf.........." Aragon paused before moving his opened hand toward the forest. "Lead the way".
"YYYYYYES!" Said Gimli eagerly before rushing into the forest of Fanghorn, Ax held at the ready.

Hulij-Bpe, moving from tree to tree, did his best to avoid the pursuit of the three oomans. As much the young blood loved the thrill of the hunt, he knew he had to rest before facing anything in battle. Soon he lost them and settled down in a large tree, deciding to begin repairs on his plasma caster now rather then later, just in case the oomans might find him. In a little over an hour the plasma caster was fully repaired and the young blood was in a deep sleep.

Slowly, from the mud coated floor below the great tree in which the young yautja dreamt, crept a snake like creature. The thing wrapped it's self gently around the young blood and without warning, constricted. Hulij-Bpe was helpless as he was drug from his perch and into the muck beneath. The yautja warrior quickly regained his poise and lashed out with his wrist blades, severing his binds, but upon investigation, Hulij discovered the snake like creature to be nothing more then a "vine". The young blood surveyed the area but found nothing, with a grunt Hulij abandoned his search and turned to head back up the tree, only to be confronted by a large green creature inches from him. Hulij was sent flying when a punch connected to his chest, landing nearly 30 feet away. The creature leaped into the swamp and was gone. Hulij-Bpe got to his feet and began firing his plasma caster like mad into the muck, without success. But this time, Hulij was not caught by surprise when the creature appeared and threw a punch, the young blood simply caught it and threw the creature back, only to blast it with his plasma caster seconds later. Astonishingly, the creature regenerated it's self within moments, drawing on the swamp as a replacement for the chunk missing. Hulij knew this creature would be a difficult hunt, and this pleased the young blood greatly.
Back to top Go down
ilikecorn5
Administrator
Administrator
ilikecorn5

Infractions :

RPG Character Select
Hp:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The badass predator   The badass predator Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 3:52 pm

Bloody_freak wrote:
Just because I can, I will now post the next part. Even though, no one wants me too........ Crying or Very sad

Ah don't say that... I just said I didn't like it... you never know... maybe EVERY other person likes it
Back to top Go down
wernid19
Low Class
Low Class
wernid19

Infractions :

RPG Character Select
Hp:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The badass predator   The badass predator Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 4:13 pm

ilikecorn5 wrote:

Nope. We've just known each other for years.
Back to top Go down
Bloody_freak
Bottom Class
Bottom Class
Bloody_freak

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The badass predator   The badass predator Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 4:51 pm

Wow, your right....... That's weird. I didn't even realized I knew you for so long.
Back to top Go down
Emag
Basic Moderator
Basic Moderator
Emag

Male Number of posts : 381
Location : in my tv... i dont konw how... but ya†...it's not fun...not at all...in the world...not...
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-09-08
RP gold : 2865126

RPG Character Select
Hp:
The badass predator Left_bar_bleue10/9999The badass predator Empty_bar_bleue  (10/9999)
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The badass predator   The badass predator Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 5:02 pm

nice
Back to top Go down
ilikecorn5
Administrator
Administrator
ilikecorn5

Infractions :

RPG Character Select
Hp:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The badass predator   The badass predator Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 5:11 pm

wernid19 wrote:
ilikecorn5 wrote:

Figures...

You guys joined at the same time... you know how each other acts...

Elementry my dear user 5467765622313-354
Back to top Go down
Emag
Basic Moderator
Basic Moderator
Emag

Male Number of posts : 381
Location : in my tv... i dont konw how... but ya†...it's not fun...not at all...in the world...not...
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-09-08
RP gold : 2865126

RPG Character Select
Hp:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The badass predator   The badass predator Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 6:45 pm

ilikecorn5 wrote:
wernid19 wrote:
ilikecorn5 wrote:

Figures...

You guys joined at the same time... you know how each other acts...

Elementry my dear user 5467765622313-354

cool

what is (5467765622313-354) ?
Back to top Go down
wernid19
Low Class
Low Class
wernid19

Infractions :

RPG Character Select
Hp:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The badass predator   The badass predator Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:21 pm

An IP address methinks.
Back to top Go down
ilikecorn5
Administrator
Administrator
ilikecorn5

Infractions :

RPG Character Select
Hp:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The badass predator   The badass predator Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 8:55 pm

wernid19 wrote:
An IP address methinks.

Nah... i just wanted to give him an official user number...

From now on he is known as

user 5467765622313-354 (AKA bloody_freak)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The badass predator   The badass predator Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The badass predator
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplay Makers :: Misc. :: Social Hotel :: Arts & Crafts Warehouse-
Jump to: