Roleplay Makers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplay Makers

Create & participate in RPG's

Homepage  Latest imagesLatest images  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Donations  List of BB codes  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Global Rules  

Warnings appearing in people's profiles and at the left

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ECarminan
Administrator
Administrator
ECarminan

Male Number of posts : 1333
Custom Title : LOL
Infractions :
Warnings appearing in people's profiles and at the left Left_bar_bleue0 / 70 / 7Warnings appearing in people's profiles and at the left Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-18
RP gold : 2885979
Acheivments Score : 10

RPG Character Select
Hp:
Warnings appearing in people's profiles and at the left Left_bar_bleue10/10Warnings appearing in people's profiles and at the left Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Level: 1
Exp:
Warnings appearing in people's profiles and at the left Left_bar_bleue0/0Warnings appearing in people's profiles and at the left Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Warnings appearing in people's profiles and at the left Empty
PostSubject: Warnings appearing in people's profiles and at the left   Warnings appearing in people's profiles and at the left Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 4:29 pm

I figured that it'll demote spam if I make warnings (Infractions) public in peoples profiles and on posts. Rather than PMing people that they got an infraction, there'll be a simple moderation post and an adjustment to the infractions bar at the left ←

Keep in mind that a warning is only valid for 2 weeks, but please don't abuse it.

Last edited by ECarminan on Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ecarminan.blogspot.com/
Dex3
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Dex3

Male Number of posts : 788
Custom Title : Ken is c00l
Infractions :
Warnings appearing in people's profiles and at the left Left_bar_bleue0 / 70 / 7Warnings appearing in people's profiles and at the left Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-20
RP gold : 2869210
Acheivments Score : 15

RPG Character Select
Hp:
Warnings appearing in people's profiles and at the left Left_bar_bleue10/9999Warnings appearing in people's profiles and at the left Empty_bar_bleue  (10/9999)
Exp:
Warnings appearing in people's profiles and at the left Left_bar_bleue0/99999Warnings appearing in people's profiles and at the left Empty_bar_bleue  (0/99999)

PostSubject: Re: Warnings appearing in people's profiles and at the left   Warnings appearing in people's profiles and at the left Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 4:38 pm

Thats pretty good, I guess.
Back to top Go down
http://hyrulefield.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Emag
Basic Moderator
Basic Moderator
Emag

Male Number of posts : 381
Location : in my tv... i dont konw how... but ya†...it's not fun...not at all...in the world...not...
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-09-08
RP gold : 2860126

RPG Character Select
Hp:
Warnings appearing in people's profiles and at the left Left_bar_bleue10/9999Warnings appearing in people's profiles and at the left Empty_bar_bleue  (10/9999)
Exp:
Warnings appearing in people's profiles and at the left Left_bar_bleue0/99999Warnings appearing in people's profiles and at the left Empty_bar_bleue  (0/99999)

PostSubject: Re: Warnings appearing in people's profiles and at the left   Warnings appearing in people's profiles and at the left Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 4:47 pm

good
Back to top Go down
ilikecorn5
Administrator
Administrator
ilikecorn5

Male Number of posts : 1848
Custom Title : TeH FrienCH AdmINz
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-08-18
RP gold : 2870673
Acheivments Score : 15

RPG Character Select
Hp:
Warnings appearing in people's profiles and at the left Left_bar_bleue10/10Warnings appearing in people's profiles and at the left Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Warnings appearing in people's profiles and at the left   Warnings appearing in people's profiles and at the left Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 6:05 pm

cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warnings appearing in people's profiles and at the left   Warnings appearing in people's profiles and at the left Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warnings appearing in people's profiles and at the left
Page 1 of 1