Roleplay Makers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplay Makers

Create & participate in RPG's

Homepage  Latest imagesLatest images  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Donations  List of BB codes  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Global Rules  

Guess what I'm listening to....

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
wernid19
Low Class
Low Class
wernid19

Male Number of posts : 366
Location : 605 Spring St.// Columbus, Texas(take that stalkers)
Infractions :
Guess what I'm listening to.... Left_bar_bleue0 / 70 / 7Guess what I'm listening to.... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-14
RP gold : 2822308
Acheivments Score : 30

RPG Character Select
Hp:
Guess what I'm listening to.... Left_bar_bleue10/10Guess what I'm listening to.... Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Level: 1
Exp:
Guess what I'm listening to.... Left_bar_bleue0/0Guess what I'm listening to.... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Guess what I'm listening to.... Empty
PostSubject: Guess what I'm listening to....   Guess what I'm listening to.... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 5:05 pm

The rules are simple. I'm going to write the lyrics from a few songs and you guess the name and artist.

Example:
I post:
1) "I'm telling you to loosen up my buttons, babe."

You post:
1) Buttons by the Pussycat Dolls. (if you know one but not both, then just put ?????)

After each one is solved or I say time's up. The person with the most correct answers wins. The winner gets to go next. If you cheat I will find out.

1) "Beautiful girl, lovely dress. High school smiles, oh yes." (Gone Daddy Gone by Violent Femmes[emag])
2) "Ten words: Snapping. Bunnies. Twitching. Gurgling. Forget. The bombs. In your eyes."
3) "Slow down, this is slippin through my mind the conversation has run out of time."
4) "Love is a burnin' thing. And it makes a fiery ring." (Ring of Fire by Johnny Cash[ilikecorn])
5) "I said: One, two, three take my hand and come with me 'cause you look so fine that I...." (Are You Gonna Be My Girl? by Jet[ilikecorn)
6) "Here we are now, entertain us. I feel stupid and contagious."
7) "Can't you help me as I'm startin' to burn? Too many doses and I'm starting to get an attraction."
Cool "Be a hero, kill your ego. It doesn't matter its all just pack of lies."
9) "I've been called a sinner, wrongdoer, evildoer........"
10) "Artificial amatuers aren't at all amazing. Analytically, I assault, animate things."
11) "Raise up!! To the Isenguard walls, the deeper the cuts, the harder they fall."
12) "I never met a traitor I didn't like. Never criticized a turncoat written off in spite."
13) "There I was, face to face with a grizzly bear in my motel room."
14) "Up front style ready to attack now pulling in the parking lot slow with the lack down."
15) "I want to ride my bicycle."
16) "All around me are familiar faces. Worn out faces, worn out places."
17) "What you say about his company is what you say about society."

Last edited by wernid19 on Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:39 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
ilikecorn5
Administrator
Administrator
ilikecorn5

Male Number of posts : 1848
Custom Title : TeH FrienCH AdmINz
Infractions :
Guess what I'm listening to.... Left_bar_bleue0 / 70 / 7Guess what I'm listening to.... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-18
RP gold : 2850673
Acheivments Score : 15

RPG Character Select
Hp:
Guess what I'm listening to.... Left_bar_bleue10/10Guess what I'm listening to.... Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Exp:
Guess what I'm listening to.... Left_bar_bleue0/99999Guess what I'm listening to.... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/99999)

PostSubject: Re: Guess what I'm listening to....   Guess what I'm listening to.... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 7:00 pm

4) The ring of Fire- Jonny Cash
5) Are you gonna be my girl-????
15) I wan't to ride my bike- Some newgrounds song
Back to top Go down
wernid19
Low Class
Low Class
wernid19

Infractions :

RPG Character Select
Hp:
Exp:
Guess what I'm listening to.... Left_bar_bleue0/0Guess what I'm listening to.... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Guess what I'm listening to....   Guess what I'm listening to.... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 5:17 pm

ilikecorn5 wrote:

Right, right and wrong(for both). "I want to ride my bike" is in the song though.
Back to top Go down
ilikecorn5
Administrator
Administrator
ilikecorn5

Infractions :

RPG Character Select
Hp:
Exp:
Guess what I'm listening to.... Left_bar_bleue0/99999Guess what I'm listening to.... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/99999)

PostSubject: Re: Guess what I'm listening to....   Guess what I'm listening to.... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 9:03 pm

wernid19 wrote:
ilikecorn5 wrote:

Right, right and wrong(for both). "I want to ride my bike" is in the song though.

I saw it in an animation on newgrounds (I think)... it has a part going:"I don't beleve in peter pan, frankenstein or super man"
Back to top Go down
wernid19
Low Class
Low Class
wernid19

Infractions :

RPG Character Select
Hp:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Guess what I'm listening to....   Guess what I'm listening to.... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 2:49 pm

Yup, you know the song. But you don't at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Emag
Basic Moderator
Basic Moderator
Emag

Male Number of posts : 381
Location : in my tv... i dont konw how... but ya†...it's not fun...not at all...in the world...not...
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-09-08
RP gold : 2840126

RPG Character Select
Hp:
Guess what I'm listening to.... Left_bar_bleue10/9999Guess what I'm listening to.... Empty_bar_bleue  (10/9999)
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Guess what I'm listening to....   Guess what I'm listening to.... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 2:56 pm

Beautiful girl, lovely dress. High school smiles, oh yes
song Gone Daddy Gone
by Violent Femmes
Back to top Go down
ilikecorn5
Administrator
Administrator
ilikecorn5

Infractions :

RPG Character Select
Hp:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Guess what I'm listening to....   Guess what I'm listening to.... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 3:00 pm

7) cold hard Bi***- Jet
Back to top Go down
wernid19
Low Class
Low Class
wernid19

Infractions :

RPG Character Select
Hp:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Guess what I'm listening to....   Guess what I'm listening to.... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 4:25 pm

If you guys paid attention to my past posts, then you would know numero dos right now.

Emag wrote:
song Gone Daddy Gone
by Violent Femmes
Correct!

ilikecorn5 wrote:
7) cold hard Bi***- Jet
Nope. Its kind of ironic that you know this Jet song rather than its more well-known song. Especially since I know for a fact that you've heard the one I'm thinking of.
Back to top Go down
ilikecorn5
Administrator
Administrator
ilikecorn5

Infractions :

RPG Character Select
Hp:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Guess what I'm listening to....   Guess what I'm listening to.... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 3:34 pm

wernid19 wrote:
If you guys paid attention to my past posts, then you would know numero dos right now.

Emag wrote:
song Gone Daddy Gone
by Violent Femmes
Correct!

ilikecorn5 wrote:
7) cold hard Bi***- Jet
Nope. Its kind of ironic that you know this Jet song rather than its more well-known song. Especially since I know for a fact that you've heard the one I'm thinking of.

I had that one on my IPod that's why i knew it that way... but it has the exact same lerycs in it Shocked

I know the one with the worn out faces... worn out places... but i can't remember it Razz
Back to top Go down
wernid19
Low Class
Low Class
wernid19

Infractions :

RPG Character Select
Hp:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Guess what I'm listening to....   Guess what I'm listening to.... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 8:53 pm

First line of 7 is "He makes a beast out of himself, it gets rid of the pain of being a man. *long scream*"

Also, look at 5 again corn.
Back to top Go down
ilikecorn5
Administrator
Administrator
ilikecorn5

Infractions :

RPG Character Select
Hp:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Guess what I'm listening to....   Guess what I'm listening to.... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 9:02 pm

wernid19 wrote:
First line of 7 is "He makes a beast out of himself, it gets rid of the pain of being a man. *long scream*"

Also, look at 5 again corn.

I already got 5... unless there's a hint there.... INSPECTOR TIME!!!!

Anyways... now im stumped
Back to top Go down
wernid19
Low Class
Low Class
wernid19

Infractions :

RPG Character Select
Hp:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Guess what I'm listening to....   Guess what I'm listening to.... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 9:23 pm

You've said the artist for 5 somewhere in this thread. There's your hint.
Back to top Go down
ilikecorn5
Administrator
Administrator
ilikecorn5

Infractions :

RPG Character Select
Hp:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Guess what I'm listening to....   Guess what I'm listening to.... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 6:51 am

Jet....

The band is jet.... i can't beleave i forgot that Razz
Back to top Go down
wernid19
Low Class
Low Class
wernid19

Infractions :

RPG Character Select
Hp:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Guess what I'm listening to....   Guess what I'm listening to.... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 6:40 pm

Yup. Corn wins unless somebody gets another one within the next 24 hours.

If nobody posts you can just go ahead and make your list.
Back to top Go down
ilikecorn5
Administrator
Administrator
ilikecorn5

Infractions :

RPG Character Select
Hp:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Guess what I'm listening to....   Guess what I'm listening to.... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 11:45 am

sweet... i won Mr. Green
Back to top Go down
wernid19
Low Class
Low Class
wernid19

Infractions :

RPG Character Select
Hp:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Guess what I'm listening to....   Guess what I'm listening to.... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 3:34 pm

So where's your list?
Back to top Go down
ilikecorn5
Administrator
Administrator
ilikecorn5

Infractions :

RPG Character Select
Hp:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Guess what I'm listening to....   Guess what I'm listening to.... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 6:31 pm

I'm thinking about what songs to put on
Back to top Go down
wernid19
Low Class
Low Class
wernid19

Infractions :

RPG Character Select
Hp:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Guess what I'm listening to....   Guess what I'm listening to.... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 4:00 pm

Just put your Ipod on shuffle and do the first songs that show up. Thats what I did.
Back to top Go down
ilikecorn5
Administrator
Administrator
ilikecorn5

Infractions :

RPG Character Select
Hp:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Guess what I'm listening to....   Guess what I'm listening to.... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 9:14 pm

nah... i'm making a REALLY hard one
Back to top Go down
wernid19
Low Class
Low Class
wernid19

Infractions :

RPG Character Select
Hp:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Guess what I'm listening to....   Guess what I'm listening to.... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 6:41 pm

*cough and whistle Jepordy theme*
Back to top Go down
ilikecorn5
Administrator
Administrator
ilikecorn5

Infractions :

RPG Character Select
Hp:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Guess what I'm listening to....   Guess what I'm listening to.... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 8:43 pm

ok well it won't be very long but i did my best...

1) "When i was a young boy i was honest and i had more self-control..." Emag
2) "When i was young i was invisible... I found myself not thinkin' twice..."
3) "... I hate this room, so testify, so i still try..." Emag
4) "... So he jump up on a hickory stump and BOY let me tell ya' what... " Wernid19

I'll add more as i think of them... Razz

Out of ideas

Last edited by ilikecorn5 on Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Emag
Basic Moderator
Basic Moderator
Emag

Location : in my tv... i dont konw how... but ya†...it's not fun...not at all...in the world...not...
Infractions :

RPG Character Select
Hp:
Guess what I'm listening to.... Left_bar_bleue10/9999Guess what I'm listening to.... Empty_bar_bleue  (10/9999)
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Guess what I'm listening to....   Guess what I'm listening to.... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 6:36 pm

ilikecorn5 wrote:
ok well it won't be very long but i did my best...

1) "When i was a young boy i was honest and i had more self-control..."
2) "When i was young i was invisible... I found myself not thinkin' twice..."
3) "... I hate this room, so testify, so i still try..."
4) "... So he jump up on a hickory stump and BOY let me tell ya' what...

I'll add more as i think of them... Razz

Out of ideas

Marianas Trench
Shake Tramp

Stabilo
Flawed Design
Back to top Go down
wernid19
Low Class
Low Class
wernid19

Infractions :

RPG Character Select
Hp:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Guess what I'm listening to....   Guess what I'm listening to.... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 7:07 pm

4) Devil Went Down To Georgia by Charlie Daniels Band.

Thanks Guitar Hero.
Back to top Go down
ilikecorn5
Administrator
Administrator
ilikecorn5

Infractions :

RPG Character Select
Hp:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Guess what I'm listening to....   Guess what I'm listening to.... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 10:01 pm

Both of you got it Razz

(Stupid guitar hero...)
Back to top Go down
Emag
Basic Moderator
Basic Moderator
Emag

Infractions :

RPG Character Select
Hp:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Guess what I'm listening to....   Guess what I'm listening to.... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 4:53 pm

who next to put ther list?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guess what I'm listening to....   Guess what I'm listening to.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guess what I'm listening to....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplay Makers :: Misc. :: Forum games-
Jump to: