Roleplay Makers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplay Makers

Create & participate in RPG's

Homepage  Latest imagesLatest images  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Donations  List of BB codes  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Global Rules  

Finally making this happen (Thats not that name of the RP, I just can't think of a good one)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wernid19
Low Class
Low Class
wernid19

Male Number of posts : 366
Location : 605 Spring St.// Columbus, Texas(take that stalkers)
Infractions :
Finally making this happen (Thats not that name of the RP, I just can't think of a good one) Left_bar_bleue0 / 70 / 7Finally making this happen (Thats not that name of the RP, I just can't think of a good one) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-14
RP gold : 2833308
Acheivments Score : 30

RPG Character Select
Hp:
Finally making this happen (Thats not that name of the RP, I just can't think of a good one) Left_bar_bleue10/10Finally making this happen (Thats not that name of the RP, I just can't think of a good one) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Level: 1
Exp:
Finally making this happen (Thats not that name of the RP, I just can't think of a good one) Left_bar_bleue0/0Finally making this happen (Thats not that name of the RP, I just can't think of a good one) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Finally making this happen (Thats not that name of the RP, I just can't think of a good one) Empty
PostSubject: Finally making this happen (Thats not that name of the RP, I just can't think of a good one)   Finally making this happen (Thats not that name of the RP, I just can't think of a good one) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 5:27 pm

This RP is based off of a dream a had about a year ago. I wrote down the most of my ideas but the paper's pretty much destroyed. Its a cross between a school, survival, and classic roleplay. I'll try to interpret the paper and make up a good intro. First some basic knowledge of the world this takes place in....

It takes place on Earth, but its not exactly the Earth we know. Government is virtually the same. People can use magic and many people train in the art of swordplay. The weaponry and technology is about(I'll elaborate on that later) the same as that on our Earth and like in all RPG's most people can take a few bullets before going down. There are Airships. There are some monsters but they rarely attack and their populations have been kept low. In the older days, however, monsters attacked frequently.

Intro:

Magnus Maximus was considered one of the most powerful people in the world. His was a noble, a respected military man, and a scholar. His long military career was very impressive. (More of that will be revealed when necessary.) After his military career was ended unexpectedly, he left his homeland and became a scholar. He studied spent countless hours everyday studying various topics. The man was rarely seen and had been considered dead by many. Then out of the blue, he opened up a school for children on a strange island he discovered during his military days.

Many people questioned the school at first, but with its many prestigious aspects students began flooding in. The school ran smoothly like any other academy for the first few years; everybody appeared satisfied with the success. But one day, a science experiment went wrong and caused the destruction of the labs and the deaths of many students. The school covered up most of the details and any witnesses claimed to have forgotten about it.

The damage to the school was never fixed and various rumors arose, ranging from the school being haunted to conspiracy theories about causing World War III. Most of them died down and things returned to normal. New science labs were built, and the old ones were off-limits to everybody. Something terribly wrong was going on at Maior Academy, and no one would do anything to find out what it is. But they will have to do something soon, because something dark is coming and few are prepared to face it.

Sign-up sheet-

Name: The name of your character.
Year: If a student, hat grade is your character in? (4-12)
Years Attended: How long has he/she been going to Maior?(Up to 6 years)
Bio: Tell us about your character's history.
Appearance: You can post a picture or describe it.
Country of Origin: Obvious. You can create a country of your own if you tell me a little about it.
Race: You can be something besides a human if desired, but you must tell me about your new race.
Clique/Occupation: If a student, is your character in a clique of some sort? And does your character have a job?
Classes: If your char is a student give a list of the classes he/she is taking. You can choose any classes you want and I'll approve them.
Fighting abilities: What fighting abilities does your character have. Can they use magic? Are they trained in the martial arts? Are they trained in weapon combat? What is their weapon of choice?(Many people are trained in some basic fighting skills, but fewer and fewer are learning due to the lack of outside threats from monsters and the peaceful state of the world.)
Anything else: Anything you might want to add such as special skills. Like Clairvoyance for example.

This is my second attempt at making an RP, so give me any tips you might have.

Achievements
1) Average Student-5: Get at least a 2.8 GPA on a report card.
2) Good Student-10: Get a 3.5 or higher GPA on a report card.
3) New Inventor-5: Successfully create your first invention.
4) Recognised Inventor-15: Reach invention level three(3).
5) Master Innovator-20: Reach invention level five(5).
6) Grandmaster-30: Reach the final invention level and complete the Inventor's Guild quest.
7) Off to see the Dean-10: Visit Maximus in his office or elsewhere.
8.) Highroller-15: Win a net gain of 500c in a single sitting while gambling.
9) Part of the Group-10: (Re)join the main party.
10) Wanderer-10: Travel alone or in a small group away from the main party.
11) Horizons, Broadened-5: Travel to an unfamiliar place.
12) Anarchist-20: Destabilize a country's government.
13)
50) R.I.P.-100: Secret

Last edited by wernid19 on Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:41 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
ilikecorn5
Administrator
Administrator
ilikecorn5

Male Number of posts : 1848
Custom Title : TeH FrienCH AdmINz
Infractions :
Finally making this happen (Thats not that name of the RP, I just can't think of a good one) Left_bar_bleue0 / 70 / 7Finally making this happen (Thats not that name of the RP, I just can't think of a good one) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-18
RP gold : 2861673
Acheivments Score : 15

RPG Character Select
Hp:
Finally making this happen (Thats not that name of the RP, I just can't think of a good one) Left_bar_bleue10/10Finally making this happen (Thats not that name of the RP, I just can't think of a good one) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Exp:
Finally making this happen (Thats not that name of the RP, I just can't think of a good one) Left_bar_bleue0/99999Finally making this happen (Thats not that name of the RP, I just can't think of a good one) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/99999)

Finally making this happen (Thats not that name of the RP, I just can't think of a good one) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally making this happen (Thats not that name of the RP, I just can't think of a good one)   Finally making this happen (Thats not that name of the RP, I just can't think of a good one) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 1:50 pm

Name: Redd
Year: 11th
Years Attended: since he started school
Bio: Was born a very smart baby and was chosen to attend Maior from a very young age... he is now top of his class.
Appearance: Has medium sized Dark red hair and always wears polo shirts... He talks a lot and has a very tall figure
Country of Origin: Great Haliek (Northern part of the globe)
Race: Haleik
Clique/Occupation: Is part of many sports team and uses the natural abilities of his people to accelle above the rest
Classes: Gym, Math, Hystory, science and english
Fighting abilities: Magic: telekhinisis, elemental manipulation and creature control
Physical: His body is very flexible and he has a very long reach... he has some very storng attacks.
Anything else: He can control one enemy creature at a time... and use it's skill against the others... has a long sword for a basic wepon.
Back to top Go down
wernid19
Low Class
Low Class
wernid19

Infractions :

RPG Character Select
Hp:
Exp:
Finally making this happen (Thats not that name of the RP, I just can't think of a good one) Left_bar_bleue0/0Finally making this happen (Thats not that name of the RP, I just can't think of a good one) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Finally making this happen (Thats not that name of the RP, I just can't think of a good one)   Finally making this happen (Thats not that name of the RP, I just can't think of a good one) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 1:31 pm

ilikecorn5 wrote:
Name: Redd(can you make a last name?)
Years Attended: since he started school(7)
Bio: Was born a very smart baby and was chosen to attend Maior from a very young age... he is now top of his class.
Appearance: Has medium sized Dark red hair and always wears polo shirts... He talks a lot and has a very tall figure
Country of Origin: Great Haliek (Northern part of the globe)(Can you give me some more info? Like form of government and other basic info. I'm going to create a world map eventually.)(actually, just give me the info if I need it. Like if somebody talks about Haliek or if someone travels there.)
Race: Haleik(If the Haleiks are any different than humans can you tell me how?)
Clique/Occupation: Is part of many sports team and uses the natural abilities of his people to accelle above the rest
Fighting abilities: Magic: telekhinisis, elemental manipulation and creature control(because you have creature control, you only have control over one element choose one.)
Physical: His body is very flexible and he has a very long reach... he has some very storng attacks.
Anything else: He can control one enemy creature at a time... and use it's skill against the others... has a long sword for a basic wepon.

I have some comments and questions in RED and BLUE.
Back to top Go down
ilikecorn5
Administrator
Administrator
ilikecorn5

Male Number of posts : 1848
Custom Title : TeH FrienCH AdmINz
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-08-18
RP gold : 2861673
Acheivments Score : 15

RPG Character Select
Hp:
Exp:
Finally making this happen (Thats not that name of the RP, I just can't think of a good one) Left_bar_bleue0/99999Finally making this happen (Thats not that name of the RP, I just can't think of a good one) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/99999)

PostSubject: Re: Finally making this happen (Thats not that name of the RP, I just can't think of a good one)   Finally making this happen (Thats not that name of the RP, I just can't think of a good one) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 3:30 pm

Name: Redd Hanger
Years Attended: since he started school(7)
Country of Origin: Great Haliek (Northern part of the globe)
Race: Haleik (A very flexible and fast group of beings... they HIGHLY resemble humains but are slightly taller by nature.
Fighting abilities: Magic: telekhinisis, earth elemental manipulation and creature control.
Back to top Go down
wernid19
Low Class
Low Class
wernid19

Infractions :

RPG Character Select
Hp:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Finally making this happen (Thats not that name of the RP, I just can't think of a good one)   Finally making this happen (Thats not that name of the RP, I just can't think of a good one) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 5:26 pm

Alwight, looks good to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally making this happen (Thats not that name of the RP, I just can't think of a good one)   Finally making this happen (Thats not that name of the RP, I just can't think of a good one) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finally making this happen (Thats not that name of the RP, I just can't think of a good one)
Page 1 of 1