Roleplay Makers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplay Makers

Create & participate in RPG's

Homepage  Latest imagesLatest images  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Donations  List of BB codes  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Global Rules  

An HTML homepage to be made!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ECarminan
Administrator
Administrator
ECarminan

Male Number of posts : 1333
Custom Title : LOL
Infractions :
An HTML homepage to be made! Left_bar_bleue0 / 70 / 7An HTML homepage to be made! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-18
RP gold : 2885979
Acheivments Score : 10

RPG Character Select
Hp:
An HTML homepage to be made! Left_bar_bleue10/10An HTML homepage to be made! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Level: 1
Exp:
An HTML homepage to be made! Left_bar_bleue0/0An HTML homepage to be made! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

An HTML homepage to be made! Empty
PostSubject: An HTML homepage to be made!   An HTML homepage to be made! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 1:10 am

I'm currently working on an HTML homepage for Roleplay Makers. It will require some work though, and it'll be out next year.

Tired of the classic Forumotion Portals? Then here we go; plain flat-out HTML in which I'll have full customization over, as long as I include the forum's link itself (In which I have that done). Due to some advanced coding, this will take about a month or 2 (Depending on the free time) to make.

So what do you think?

Last edited by ECarminan on Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ecarminan.blogspot.com/
Dex3
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Dex3

Male Number of posts : 788
Custom Title : Ken is c00l
Infractions :
An HTML homepage to be made! Left_bar_bleue0 / 70 / 7An HTML homepage to be made! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-20
RP gold : 2869210
Acheivments Score : 15

RPG Character Select
Hp:
An HTML homepage to be made! Left_bar_bleue10/9999An HTML homepage to be made! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/9999)
Exp:
An HTML homepage to be made! Left_bar_bleue0/99999An HTML homepage to be made! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/99999)

PostSubject: Re: An HTML homepage to be made!   An HTML homepage to be made! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 11:27 am

This is great. I'd help........................but I don'tknow anything about HTML.
Back to top Go down
http://hyrulefield.forumotion.net/forum.htm
wernid19
Low Class
Low Class
wernid19

Male Number of posts : 366
Location : 605 Spring St.// Columbus, Texas(take that stalkers)
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-10-14
RP gold : 2842308
Acheivments Score : 30

RPG Character Select
Hp:
An HTML homepage to be made! Left_bar_bleue10/10An HTML homepage to be made! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Exp:
An HTML homepage to be made! Left_bar_bleue0/0An HTML homepage to be made! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: An HTML homepage to be made!   An HTML homepage to be made! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 12:15 pm

I'm not really familiar with html......

But I can program some simple things, I'm taking AP Programming at school.
Back to top Go down
ViciousGamer04
Bottom Class
Bottom Class
ViciousGamer04

Male Number of posts : 16
Custom Title : Affiliate of RP-Makers
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-11-09
RP gold : 2829000

PostSubject: Re: An HTML homepage to be made!   An HTML homepage to be made! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 8:56 pm

Sound's exciting. G'luck to you!
Back to top Go down
ECarminan
Administrator
Administrator
ECarminan

Infractions :

RPG Character Select
Hp:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: An HTML homepage to be made!   An HTML homepage to be made! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 5:58 pm

It's done, but I'll leave this thread open for feedback. More will be added to this!
Back to top Go down
Dex3
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Dex3

Male Number of posts : 788
Custom Title : Ken is c00l
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-08-20
RP gold : 2869210
Acheivments Score : 15

RPG Character Select
Hp:
An HTML homepage to be made! Left_bar_bleue10/9999An HTML homepage to be made! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/9999)
Exp:
An HTML homepage to be made! Left_bar_bleue0/99999An HTML homepage to be made! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/99999)

PostSubject: Re: An HTML homepage to be made!   An HTML homepage to be made! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 9:02 pm

A littler bland, but otherwise, I like it!

Is this the reason for your inactiveness?

Off-topic: I like your new avi ECar. What is it?
Back to top Go down
http://hyrulefield.forumotion.net/forum.htm
wernid19
Low Class
Low Class
wernid19

Male Number of posts : 366
Location : 605 Spring St.// Columbus, Texas(take that stalkers)
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-10-14
RP gold : 2842308
Acheivments Score : 30

RPG Character Select
Hp:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: An HTML homepage to be made!   An HTML homepage to be made! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:38 pm

Me likes as well.
Back to top Go down
ECarminan
Administrator
Administrator
ECarminan

Infractions :

RPG Character Select
Hp:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: An HTML homepage to be made!   An HTML homepage to be made! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 2:57 pm

Dex3 wrote:
A littler bland, but otherwise, I like it!

Is this the reason for your inactiveness?

Off-topic: I like your new avi ECar. What is it?

No, I just got addicted to Xbox 360's online play. If it wasn't for that and school, it would only probably take an hour. Sorry for the delay >.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An HTML homepage to be made!   An HTML homepage to be made! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An HTML homepage to be made!
Page 1 of 1