Roleplay Makers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplay Makers

Create & participate in RPG's

Homepage  Latest imagesLatest images  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Donations  List of BB codes  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Global Rules  

Guess what I'm listening to....

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ilikecorn5
Administrator
Administrator
ilikecorn5

Male Number of posts : 1848
Custom Title : TeH FrienCH AdmINz
Infractions :
Guess what I'm listening to.... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 70 / 7Guess what I'm listening to.... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-18
RP gold : 2865173
Acheivments Score : 15

RPG Character Select
Hp:
Guess what I'm listening to.... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10Guess what I'm listening to.... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Level: 1
Exp:
Guess what I'm listening to.... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/99999Guess what I'm listening to.... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/99999)

Guess what I'm listening to.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess what I'm listening to....   Guess what I'm listening to.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 5:02 pm

I'm to tired to continue my list...

Emag... you may continue...
Back to top Go down
Emag
Basic Moderator
Basic Moderator
Emag

Male Number of posts : 381
Location : in my tv... i dont konw how... but ya†...it's not fun...not at all...in the world...not...
Infractions :
Guess what I'm listening to.... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 70 / 7Guess what I'm listening to.... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-08
RP gold : 2854626

RPG Character Select
Hp:
Guess what I'm listening to.... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/9999Guess what I'm listening to.... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/9999)
Exp:
Guess what I'm listening to.... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/99999Guess what I'm listening to.... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/99999)

PostSubject: Re: Guess what I'm listening to....   Guess what I'm listening to.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 6:58 pm

1 And now I've got no place to go. You've brought the flood!

2 Looked me straight in the eyes this is what he had to say

3 and everybody knows this is the part of breaking down in anybody's arms i'm reaching down and hoping this one's ours

4 With blood shot eyes, I watch you sleeping The warmth I feel beside me is slowly fading

5 In her high tops With her favorite song She's showing off The way she walks

6 look around and all I see is no good, bad and ugly

7. We're bringing my still scythe And what we hate we will destroy

8.it was all a dream i use't read word off magazines

Last edited by Emag on Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:55 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : new song)
Back to top Go down
ilikecorn5
Administrator
Administrator
ilikecorn5

Male Number of posts : 1848
Custom Title : TeH FrienCH AdmINz
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-08-18
RP gold : 2865173
Acheivments Score : 15

RPG Character Select
Hp:
Guess what I'm listening to.... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10Guess what I'm listening to.... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Guess what I'm listening to....   Guess what I'm listening to.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 10:37 pm

I don't know any of those songs Question
Back to top Go down
Emag
Basic Moderator
Basic Moderator
Emag

Male Number of posts : 381
Location : in my tv... i dont konw how... but ya†...it's not fun...not at all...in the world...not...
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-09-08
RP gold : 2854626

RPG Character Select
Hp:
Guess what I'm listening to.... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/9999Guess what I'm listening to.... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/9999)
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Guess what I'm listening to....   Guess what I'm listening to.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 8:37 pm

is it that hard ???

Back to top Go down
wernid19
Low Class
Low Class
wernid19

Male Number of posts : 366
Location : 605 Spring St.// Columbus, Texas(take that stalkers)
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-10-14
RP gold : 2836808
Acheivments Score : 30

RPG Character Select
Hp:
Exp:
Guess what I'm listening to.... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Guess what I'm listening to.... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Guess what I'm listening to....   Guess what I'm listening to.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 5:34 pm

zat vas a confuzink heent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guess what I'm listening to....   Guess what I'm listening to.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guess what I'm listening to....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2